5 GIRLBOSS habits you must develop I know and I’m sorry for the late post. I was going through lots of ups and down in my life and so I was not able to post from a long time. And now I promise, I’ll be consistent. So, without wasting further, let’s dive into the topic: …
What to do when someone criticizes you?
When it comes to criticizing, people leave no chance to point fingers on you. So what to do when people criticize you? And you know what? I too face the same problem. Everybody criticize. Even I or even you have criticized someone unknowingly. So what to do when someone criticizes you or what I do in my case. Let’s seek in!!
What I do when someone criticizes me?
Firstly let me give you a brief detail about myself. I know you know my name. But then also for those who don’t know me Hey I’m Preeti. I belong to a remote village in India. My father always believes in education so he sent me to boarding school since I was at age of 4. And that boarding school name was St. Xavier boarding school. Since there was no any school in my village and nearby it, So my father sent me to the city. After completing my basic studies, I further went to Carmel school which is top renowned School in Giridih. After passing my board exam went to Hazaribagh. I spent almost 2 years there. There I came to know that life is not easy as we think, in fact, life is much complicated. I learned about relationship and breakup, about the disadvantages of a bad companion, bad friend circle. I learned a lot there. My life has gone through many ups and down there. So I decided to quit Hazaribagh and finally shifted to Ranchi.
Since I always stayed away from my family because I always studied in boarding school and hostels so I never wanted to go far away from them and now I decided to settle in Ranchi only. I never wanted to go abroad although I had a great chance to study abroad. So in Ranchi, I studied 2 years in pursuing my medical career but I am honestly saying I failed in medical studies and moreover I couldn’t see my future clearly so I decided to quit my medical career as it was not my cup of tea. I find happiness in writing and writing is my next comfort level. So I decided to pursue my career in writing and therefore I am blogging here. I am always interested in doing something interesting. Writing is my hobby. Writing is my love. Writing is the work that I enjoy most.
I am a slight bit crazy in doing makeup, fashion, and all those girly kinds of stuff. My relatives and neighbors and many more especially those village peoples who are jealous of my father (Jealous?? What? I know you all are thinking what I am talking about. Yes, this is true. In a town or city, people don’t care what others do? What’s going on in their life? Does she have any boyfriend or not? Does she wear short clothes or not? etc. But, trust me, In village they really do. They always interfere in everyone’s life.) They know about me and my family and are always seeking a single chance to criticize me, question my family and many more. Everybody has their own story and this was mine.
When someone criticizes me, I take it as inspiration. It gives me enough strength to do what I’ve always wanted to. I take it as helpful for me. I’m happy when they criticize me as it always reminds me of my goals. It controls me whenever I lose my control. It reminds me of how important I am to my family. I’m not broken in fact I am getting more stronger. When I get distracted for some reason I always remember them and then getting back to my real path.
So what to do when someone criticizes you?
- When people criticize you just ignore them, always remember that you are the best, and you have got the best parents to support you just like mine.
- Always remember that you are beautiful and you can do anything you want. Don’t take anyone personally, because in this world nobody is perfect and remember everybody does this. Even you might have someone criticized someone unknowingly or unintentionally.
- Don’t stress. Manage your stress as nobody cares what you’re going through so why taking the unnecessary stress and making yourself sad. It is totally up to you that whether you take it as helpful or hurtful.
- Sometimes people may even stop working toward a goal out of fear of being critiqued. But don’t give in to those worries about potential critiques. So don’t do that and take it as helpful. Respond to them calmly. Don’t be angry or rude. As this can ruin the situation. Keep going on. Never stop. You have a long way to go. If you stop you’ll get delayed and reach your goal lately. So do as I do and make your parents feel proud. Yet I haven’t made my parents feel proud but very soon they are going to!!!
Here is how you can start a new after an epic failure, motivational article 2018. 4 years ago, I’d just finished school, I was training almost every single day to furnish myself, and I was just about to begin my first year of study at college. Since then, so much has changed in almost every aspect of my life. Just recently, I looked back at some of those major changes and on some of the life lessons that have helped me along the way—things I wish I’d been able to tell my 4-years-younger self.
Many of these lessons were learned by my own mistakes; I was lucky to have a friend or mentor to show me the way, but all of them were important in some way because they helped shape who I am now. During those days I’ve suffered so much, gone through lots of trauma, heartbreak, failed, and many things more. So here are some of my useful tips to you all those who are facing there hard time now. Here is how you can start a new after an epic failure, motivational article 2018.
- examine yourself
- discover yourself
- express your feelings
- remind yourself that you’re already successful
- rewrite your life. According to your wishes.
2. Never stay in a broken relationship: Yes you’ve read it right. Never stay in a broken relationship that doesn’t benefit you, that doesn’t give you much happiness. So, move on, and make a new one (but only if you’re ready ).
3. Interact with lots of people (especially new people): Because it helps to build your self-confidence. It helps to boost your energy, it helps you to get new ideas, to forget your past, end new thought will conflict your mind and who knows that may be the turning point of your life.
4. Never stop in taking new challenges: If you get opportunity always takes some benefits out of it because taking new challenges will make you more stronger and stronger
5. Start writing things down.
When I discovered the benefits that physically writing down my thoughts and ideas in a notebook had on my mental clarity and creativity, I made it a fundamental part of my life. I always carry around my notebook wherever I am. Start a new after an epic failure, motivational article 2018
6. And lastly, design your life that you want and accept nothing less. Move on the path that you have decided, and no one other. Because it is you only who will live your life. So stop thinking about other and design your life that you want personally. And if you haven’t read my article then you can read here by simply clicking this link. https://preetystyle.com/recover-restore-and-restart/
Here is how you can start a new after an epic failure, motivational article 2018
How to get rich quickly easy and smart way, how to be the richest man . I am interested in things that moved the needle. Real generosity is not dependent so much on income as it is on the capacity of the heart. There are many who have the more to give, but not the …
Recover,restore, restart. Once in our lifetime, a phase come when we feel hopeless, helpless, emotional, heartbreak etc. A phase come when we are in a stage that we feel we are failure, but no we are not failure we are fighter. recover,restore, restart, , motivational article, motivational article for everyone. https://preetystyle.com/best-simple-and-easy-motivational-article-motivational-and-inspirational-speech-for-students/ Overcoming a negative life …
Importance of pressing enter button in life, motivational and inspirational to read. Today we are living in this modern era, where everything is controlled by remote, machine, etc . Nowadays human have become so lazy that instead of meeting from any friends, relatives, parents we are just sending Hi and Hello message on our whatsapp, …
Motivational articles 2018, motivational article on success. Here everyone deserve and desire to be happier in their life, no matter what the situation is. Although life has many hurdle and hustle, jabber and babble, lush and rush, one should always take out sometime for themselves, so as to be updated and upgraded, not by body …
spring too have a story, motivational article to read . Even I heard stories by my nanny and my granny, but what if I tell you that every spring tells us a story?? Yes, you read it right!! Spring too have a story. In our easy breezy and busy life we forget about our …